WE ARE LOOKING FOR: A Marketing Executive for fast casual brands WOWBURGER and Elephant and Castle, both located in Frenchgate Shopping Centre, Doncaster, who can strengthen the brand through driving local awareness and in store marketing.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Work closely with our in house marketing and design team to activate all marketing activities for WOWBURGER and Elephant & Castle, including the management of UK social media channels.
- Working closely with our PR team, you will manage local media outreach and influencer drops and look for opportunities to generate coverage for both brands.
- Manage both brand’s UK social media accounts to drive audience growth and engagement.
- Be responsible for local and field marketing, networking and building relationships with local colleges and businesses to drive awareness at a local level.
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement local marketing initiatives in store and on social channels.
- Liaise with Frenchgate Shopping Centre and their marketing team to ensure regular and ongoing supports are in place, whether across organic social, regular giveaways or any in centre activity / events we can partake in.
- You will scout sponsorship and partnership opportunities whether with local schools, college societies, sports teams and local events.
- Keep apprised of any local advertising opportunities in the Sheffield area.
- Ensure regular local content features on both brand social media platforms and where needed curate organic content from the venue.
- Execute regular venue checks, ensuring exterior and interior signage is relevant and liaise with our design team where new material is needed.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Minimum two years’ experience in marketing and social media management, with a proven track record of managing end to end campaigns.
- Knowledge and understanding of consumer behaviours and trends.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work on your own initiative.
- Have a strong understanding of social media trends, tools and analytics.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Flexible and capable of adapting to different roles in a dynamic environment.
It's a permanent position of 40 hours. Salary is £21,000 - £26,000 per annum depending on experience. Applicants to apply via email with attached C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org