Relief Security Officer working Days/Nights/Afters/Weekends
- To deter anyone from carrying out any malicious or dishonest acts against its premises or employees.
- To help preserve the reputation.
- To protect the Client's premises
- To provide a vigilant presence inside and outside our Client’s property to identify and warn of breaches of security and incidents and occurrences that could disrupt business continuity and risk the safety of those working there.
- To assist where possible, in the detection of those responsible for losses from, or malicious damage to, the Client’s premises and property.
- To carry out where possible, reasonable instructions issued.
- Security/DS SIA licence essential
- CCTV SIA licence desirable
All CVs go to Guest Service Desk or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org