Working at JD
JD Sports Fashion Plc has long been established as the leading UK specialised multiple retailer of fashionable branded and own brand sports and casual wear, principally through the growth of its main retail fascia, JD Sports. The group now has over 1200 stores and is continuing to grow.
We inspire our people to reach for higher levels of performance. To achieve these standards, we only recruit the best! All employees are highly skilled, self-motivated and in constant pursuit of perfection. Opportunities to progress arise quickly for those people with the right qualities and ambition.
We encourage our people to constantly seek ways to improve our business. This means challenging the way we merchandise, sell and manage the business, being creative and forward thinking in suggesting alternative solutions. Problems are solved and opportunities seized by people from all levels of the organisation, working together.
Best Things (Dependent on position)
- Competitive salary
- Company Discount
- Bonus scheme
- Company pension
- UK & International career progression
- Private Health care
The Ideal Candidate will be:
- In possession of strong leadership and communication skills, with the ability to both inspire and motivate their team.
- Encouraged to use their own initiative, creativity and flair in their merchandising as well as being accountable for the profitability of the branch.
- Be passionate about providing excellent levels of customer service.
- Have in-depth knowledge of the industry as a whole.
- Experienced in the field of retail management. However, this is not essential as full training will be provided.
- Be willing to travel
How to apply: