We are currently recruiting for a Sales Assistant on a fixed term basis until January 2020, offering an 8 hours per week contract. Sales Assistants work on a rotational shift- basis including weekends and bank holidays.
Our Sales Assistant are our brand ambassadors, and the essential link between our products and our customers. Coached by store management, our Sales Assistants lead the success of the store by influencing sales, Excelling in customer service and sharing their knowledge of the product and brand. The store teams shape the look, feel and atmosphere of their store.
- Influence and increase sales in a one to one selling environment
- Achieve and exceed individual and store sales targets by using effective selling skills focusing on up selling UPT,ATV and productivity
- We look for passionate and motivated team players. We encourage our team members to express their individuality by styling Pandora jewellery in their own way, and sharing these ideas with our customers. This means that a love for our product is vital.
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- Strong selling skills, with experience in luxury environment with 1-1 sales experience preferable
- Excellent communicator- Sales Assistants needs to initiate contact and communicate
- Ability to work well under pressure, in a fast paced, sales driven atmosphere-our stores are often very busy, with long queues of customers waiting to be served.
- Customer focused
- Flexible approach, Sales Assistant work on a rotational shift-basis, including weekends and Bank holidays