OVERVIEW: To help manage the store to achieve the Company objectives by providing excellent customer service; to maximize sales and establish efficient methods of operation; to maximize profitability. The role will include leading customer service focus by playing a hands-on role
REPORTS TO: Regional Manager/Cluster Manager/Store Manager
- Develop plans and local initiatives to improve the store’s performance and contribution to the overall company results.
- Help to manage a team of consultants by training, coaching, delegating and empowering them to provide excellent customer service in a friendly environment. Take a lead role in resolving customer queries and complaints.
- Ensure that all products are presented/displayed to their best advantage, following guidelines.
- Actively promote the company and the store in the local market place.
- Ensure that all products are correctly coded, priced and correct POS is used at all times.
- Continue to develop self and role by studying relevant training materials and store information.
- Carry out any reasonable tasks as requested by Store Manager/Cluster Manager/RM.
- All the above to be carried out in a timely, efficient and cost effective manner.
KEY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent.
- Business related qualification.
- 1 years’ experience in a supervisory capacity.
- Leadership Skills
- Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Organisation Skills
- Commercial awareness
- Visual merchandising knowledge
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- Retail Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- A-Level or equivalent (Preferred)