- You will be involved with our staff at all levels, including managing, motivating and training our employees whilst ensuring the relevant HR procedures are followed.
- Responsible for cash management and opening/closing of our store.
- Ensuring we are following market trends and implementing shop merchandising to maximise sales is a must within the position.
This is an opportunity to come and help influence sales and the team brand in our exciting Vault store, based in Frenchgate Centre, Doncaster. There is an established team in place and you will work directly with them to help create the best customer shopping experience possible. Vault is a business that believes in our front-end retail staff and there are numerous examples of our team members being successfully promoted throughout the company into senior positions. If customer experience is important to you, we will give you the opportunity to harness this into an environment that will allow you to feel a sense of achievement each day.
Skills & Experience
- The successful candidate must have a passion and keen interest in fashion.
- Will be able to contribute to the success of our culture.
- You will have ideally worked previously in retail and will have vast experience managing and motivating a team of sales Assistants.
- You will be efficient and highly organised with a customer-focused attitude.
Please send your CV & covering letter to Jobs@vaultmenswear.com