Code of Conduct
1. Cycling, roller skates, micro scooters, skateboards and Heeley’s are great fun but best left outside the Centre.
2. Crash helmets must be removed when entering the centre - even if you’re having a bad hair day!
3. Shirts, tops and footwear should be worn in the Centre, unless you're in the changing rooms of course.
4. Please avoid swearing, shouting or use of other unpleasant language in the centre. It may not upset you but it could offend someone else.
5. Please use the bins provided for your litter.
6. Be kind to our visitors, staff and retailers. We won't tolerate intimidating behaviour of any kind.
7. Keep your children safe by making sure they're within your site at all times.
8. Please use the lifts and escalators appropriately so everyone is safe.
9. The railings and barriers are there to keep you safe, so please don't climb or sit on them - we don't want you to get hurt.
10. Please use the seating areas for what they are intended for.
11. Unless we say it's OK, leafleting, canvassing and conducting third party interviews aren't allowed.
12. If you’d like to film inside the Centre, please ask Centre Management first.
13. We have a strict ‘No Smoking’ policy and alcohol is only to be consumed on licensed premises.
14. Frenchgate is now a 'no-vaping' centre, so please don't use your e-cigarettes.
15. Any act of vandalism towards property belonging to us or our retailers will be dealt with appropriately and followed by a visit from the Police.