Code of Conduct
1. Cycling, roller skates, micro scooters, skateboards and Heeley’s are great fun butbest left outside the Centre.
2.Crash helmets must be removed when entering the centre - even if you’re having a bad hair day!
3.Shirts, tops and footwear should be worn in the Centre, but you can take them off in the changing rooms.
4. No swearing, shouting or use of other unpleasant language please. Your elders wouldn’tapprove and neither do we.
5. No dropping litter unless it’s in a bin.
6. Intimidating behaviour of any kind towards our visitors, staff and retailers will not be tolerated. It’s just not nice.
7. Please keep a watchful eye on your children. Keep them safe.
8. No inappropriate use of lifts and escalators. Just up and down is best.
9. Please use the seating areas for sitting on, they’re really comfy.
10. No climbing or sitting onrailings and barriers. We’d hate for anything to get broken, especially you.
11. No leafleting, canvassing, conducting third party interviews or surveys, unless we say it’s OK first.
12. No Steven Spielberg’s allowed. If you’d like to film inside the Centre, please ask Centre Management first.
13. We have a strict ‘No Smoking’ policy and alcohol is only to be consumed on licensed premises. Cheers!
14. E-cigarette users: Please don’t choke our other visitors when you exhale your vapour.
15. Any act of vandalism towards property belonging to us or our retailers will be dealt with swiftly and followed by a visitfrom the police.