With holiday season just around the corner and excitement for sun, sea and sand hotting up now is the perfect time for us to let you know about Boots Pharmacy’s exciting new announcement.
It’s with great pleasure we can now announce our very own Boots Pharmacy is offering In Store Malaria Prevention Services. This is back by popular demand and is aimed at helping Boots meet the needs of Doncaster’s holiday travellers and sun seekers. It’s not just Malaria Prevention Services either, they can also provide travel vaccinations and health advice services
Now Boots Pharmacy can supply a full range of antimalarial options, this includes prescription only antimalarial where appropriate. They really do have all options covered. The pharmacist advice is tailored to each individuals trip and medical history and isn’t limited to just Malaria Prevention. Their pharmacists can also offer valuable advice on other travel health needs to ensure you and your family are healthy and safe while travelling away.
Patients don’t even need to book an appointment but if you would prefer to Boots now have an online booking service just for you! You can find it online at www.boots.com/travelhealth.
Why refer to Boots?
- Comprehensive service supplying the full range of malaria prevention options, including prescription only antimalarials
- Personalised advice on holistic travel health needs including insect bite avoidance, travellers’ diarrhoea and sun safety
- Over 2000 locations across the UK
- No appointment needed
- Suitable for adults and children aged 5 years and up
- Able to dispense the exact quantity of tablets needed for the trip.
If you require any additional information please contact Boots directly or call our Guest Services team on 01302 368 335.