Due to the latest Government announcement a lot of the stores in our centre will have to close from Thursday 5th November. The ones that remain open are as follows:
- Post Office/ WHSmith
- Boots (pharmacy as well as whole store)
- Superdrug (pharmacy as well as whole store)
- Ramsdens (Bureau de Change only)
- Vision Express
- Boots Opticians
- Holland & Barrett
- Frenchgate News & Food
- Wowburger (takeout/ delivery)
- Burger King (takeout/delivery)
- Greggs (takeout)
- Subway (takeout
- Costa Coffee (takeout)
- Cooplands (takeout)
- Taco Bell (takeout)
- Waterstones (Click & Collect)
- Dazzle (Click & Collect)
- Entertainer (Click & Collect)
- Vodafone (Click & Collect)
- The Fragrance Shop (Click & Collect)
- Lush (Click and Collect)
- Game (open on 12th and 19th November Click & Collect opening 9am-2pm.)
The wellbeing of our staff and customers is our number one priority, and so we’ve introduced extra measures to help everyone have a safe and enjoyable visit.
Please help everyone stay safe by:
- Wearing a face covering – this is a MUST in enclosed public spaces, whether you are in a store or in the main shopping centre your nose and mouth must be covered at all times. Only certain medical conditions and children under 11 are exempt.
- Washing your hands regularly. Whether that be in our public toilets or by using the many hand sanitiser stations we have around the centre.
- Only visiting the centre with people who live in your household or are part of your support bubble.
- Keeping a safe distance from people outside of your household. 2 metres where possible.
- Using contactless payments wherever you can.
- Staying at home if you, or anyone in your household, has symptoms of Covid-19.
When visiting us, please look out for:
- Hand sanitising stations
- Directional signage and one-way/ keep left systems to support social distancing
- Plexiglass screen barriers at our Guest Service desk
We are carefully managing visitor numbers, so we can be confident that everyone can maintain social distancing. We’re also continuing with our enhanced cleaning regimes, including regular cleaning of key touchpoints throughout the day. Frenchgate staff have all been provided with suitable PPE such as masks and gloves to help them carry out their roles safely.
Find out more about the Government’s latest advice here: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
Our facilities and services
To help keep everyone safe while visiting us, we are making some changes to the facilities and services we are currently able to offer.
Our Gallery toilets, baby change and disabled toilets opposite the Guest Service's desk are open from 9am-6pm every day.
Our Level 2 Foodmall toilets are currently closed, if you wish to use the Harper Suite call the number on the door for assistance.
Car parking will be limited.