Frenchgate's non-essential stores will start to re-open from Monday April 12th.
Please be aware that food and drink cannot be consumed on site, we are offering takeaway food and drink only until the Stage 3 lockdown lift comes in to place from May 17th.
Here is some more important information to help you plan ahead:
Stores and opening times
- Our shops are open and look forward to welcoming you.
Our opening times will be:
- Mon – Fri: 9am – 5.30pm
- Sat: 9am – 5.30pm
- Sun: 10am – 4pm
- Retailers may change their opening hours to help provide a safer shopping experience. Please check with individual store's for any change in opening hours.
- Our cafes and restaurants are closed but some will be offering a takeaway or delivery option. Due to government restrictions, you cannot consume this food on site so please bear this in mind when purchasing.
- We are carefully managing visitor numbers, so we can be confident that everyone can maintain social distancing. We’re also continuing with our enhanced cleaning regimes, including regular cleaning of key touchpoints throughout the day. Frenchgate staff have all been provided with suitable PPE such as masks and gloves to help them carry out their roles safely.
Find out more about the Government’s latest advice here: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
Hygiene and social distancing
The wellbeing of our staff and customers is our number one priority, and so we’ve introduced extra measures to help everyone have a safe and enjoyable visit.
Please help everyone stay safe by:
- Wearing a face covering – this is a MUST in enclosed public spaces, whether you are in a store or in the main shopping centre, your nose and mouth must be covered at all times. Only certain medical conditions and children under the age of 11 are exempt from this legal requirement.
- Please wash your hands regularly. Whether that be in our public toilets or by using the many hand sanitiser stations we have around the centre.
- It is still important to keep a safe distance from other people, follow our keep left system at all times, please look out for signage and be considerate of those around you.
- Use contactless payments wherever you can.
- Stay at home if you, or anyone in your household, has symptoms of Covid-19.
When visiting us, please look out for:
- Hand sanitising stations
- Directional signage and keep left systems to support social distancing
Travel, facilities & services
To help keep everyone safe while visiting us, we are making some changes to the facilities and services we are currently able to offer.
- Our Gallery toilets, baby change and disabled toilets next to Elephant & Castle are open from 9am-6pm every day.
- Our Level 2 Foodmall toilets and Harper Suite are open from 9am-6pm.
- Every other cubicle in our toilets have been locked off to support social distancing.
- Car park will be open.