Fashion Express on Heart Yorkshire 15th of October 2016
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Communicorp UK (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Fashion Express’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on 15th October 2016 Heart Yorkshire (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must be at Frenchgate Shopping Centre on Saturday the 15th of October, have three stamps stamped within the corresponding boxes on their ticket and post it into the post box provided.
4. The winner will be picked by Dixie and Emma at random on the day at 12pm and 3pm. If the entrant isn’t there and their name is picked, Dixie and Emma will pick another entrant from the post box at random until a winner is revealed.
5. Winners of the competition will be notified on the day.
6. Entrants for the competition must be 18years old and over.
Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
7: Each winner will receive a pair of first class train tickets courtesy of Virgin Trains to London, an overnight stay at Traverstock Hotel in London, a pair of tickets to the 19:30pm showing of The Bodyguard on London’s West End and a £250 giftcard for Frenchgate. There isn’t an alternative weekend for this, therefore if unable to attend, another entrant will be picked at random.
8: Communicorp UK reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.