Enjoy a chat and selfie with the man himself, then journey in to Santa’s workshop where an extra special treat awaits you. Once inside, you will be invited to choose your own gift from the toys on display – the elves will help you! Open daily, paid for experience, £5 per child, includes a toy. Terms and conditions apply.
9th November 10am–5.30pm
STANDARD GROTTO OPENING HOURS
EXTENDED CHRISTMAS OPENING HOURS
Friday 29th November 11am–7pm
Thursday 5th December 11am–7pm
Monday 9th–Friday 13th December 10am–5pm
Thursday 12th December 10am–7pm
Monday 16th–Friday 20th December 10am–7pm
Saturday 21st December 9am–6pm
Sunday 22nd December 9am–4pm
Monday 23rd December 9am–5.30pm Tuesday 24th December 10am–4pm
Autism friendly quiet hour sessions are available between 10am–11am on:
Tuesday 26th November
Tuesday 3rd December
Tuesday 10th December
‘Pre-book’ your visit online www.bookfatherchristmas.co.uk/frenchgate
‘Pre-booking’ is not available on weekends or the last week before Christmas.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Children must be accompanied by an adult aged 16+ at all times, children must not be left unaccompanied at any time.
• The Grotto experience will finish with a visit into Santa’s woodland workshop where each child will have the opportunity to select an age-appropriate (unwrapped) gift.
• It is the parent/guardian’s responsibility to ensure age an appropriate gift is chosen in Santa’s Gift Room.
• Gifts are non-exchangeable.
• Pushchairs are not advised through the experience; please leave your Pushchair, see one of Santas elves who will advise you.
• Great Grottos/ Frenchgate reserves the right to refuse entry.
• Anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated, you will be ejected from the site, refunds will not be available.