*Due to popular demand this year, Santa's Woodland Workshop is now fully booked.
Santa's Woodland Workshop will be opening on Thursday 3rd December!
Santa and his elves have been hard at work in their secret Woodland Workshop making toys and gifts for all the good boys and girls.
Enjoy a visit with the man himself, then journey into Santa’s workshop where an extra special treat awaits you. Once inside, you will be invited to choose your own gift from the toys on display – the elves will help you!
To ensure the safety of our customers, the Grotto will be taking pre-bookings only. Please head to www.BookFatherChristmas.co.uk/Frenchgate to book a time slot in advance.
This will ensure we keep your queuing time to a minimum and you won’t miss out on your visit.
Thursday 3rd Dec 11am–7pm
Friday 4th Dec 11am–5pm
Saturday 5th Dec 9am–5.30pm
Sunday 6th Dec 11am–4pm
Monday 7th Dec 10am–5pm
Tuesday 8th Dec 10am–5pm
Wednesday 9th Dec 10am–5pm
Thursday 10th Dec 10am–7pm
Friday 11th Dec 10am–5pm
Saturday 12th Dec 9am–5.30pm
Sunday 13th Dec 11am–4pm
Monday 14th Dec 10am–5pm
Tuesday 15th Dec 10am–5pm
Wednesdy 16th Dec 10am–5pm
Thursday 17th Dec 10am–7pm
Friday 18th Dec 10am–7pm
Saturday 19th Dec 9am–6pm
Sunday 20th Dec 9am–4pm
Monday 21st Dec 10am–7pm
Tuesday 22nd Dec 10am–7pm
Wednesday 23rd Dec 10am–7pm
Thursday 24th Dec 10am–4pm
The experience is £5 per child and includes a gift.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• All customers and staff, including Santa have to wear a mask, certain health conditions and children under the age of 11 are the only exceptions.
• One household in at a time with a maximum of 2 adults per family.
• Families need to remain 1.5m away from Santa at all times.
• Children must be accompanied by an adult aged 16+, children must not be left unaccompanied at any time.
• The Grotto experience will finish with a visit into Santa’s Woodland Workshop where each child will have the opportunity to select an age appropriate (unwrapped) gift.
• Great Grottos/ Frenchgate reserves the right to refuse entry.
• Pushchairs are not advised through the experience; please leave your pushchair, see one of Santa's elves who will advise you.
• It is the parent/guardian’s responsibility to ensure an age appropriate gift is chosen in Santa’s Gift Room.
• Gifts are non-exchangeable.
• Anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated, you will be ejected from the site, refunds will not be available.