The wellbeing of our staff and customers is our number one priority, and so we’ve introduced extra measures to help everyone have a safe and enjoyable visit.
Please help everyone stay safe by:
- Wearing a face covering – this is a MUST in enclosed public spaces.
- Washing your hands regularly
- Keeping a safe distance from people outside of your household
- Using contactless payments wherever possible
- Staying at home if you, or anyone in your household, has symptoms of Covid-19
When visiting us, please look out for:
- Hand sanitising stations
- New signage and one-way/ keep left systems to support social distancing
- Plexiglass screen barriers at our visitor desks
We are carefully managing visitor numbers, so we can be confident that everyone can maintain social distancing. We’re also continuing with our enhanced cleaning regimes, including regular cleaning of key touchpoints throughout the day. Frenchgate staff have all been provided with suitable PPE such as masks and gloves to help them carry out their roles safely.
Find out more about the Government’s latest advice here: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
Our facilities and services
To help keep everyone safe while visiting us, we are making some changes to the facilities and services we are currently able to offer.
Our Gallery toilets, baby change and disabled toilets opposite the Guest Service's desk are open from 9am-6pm every day.
Our Level 2 Foodmall toilets are currently closed, if you wish to use the Harper Suite call the number on the door for assistance.
All car parks will be open as usual.