Find your perfect lipstick and pucker up for Valentine’s Day this Friday!
There's just something about lipstick that us women love… whether you're celebrating Valentine’s Day or just indulging in some self-love, why not give your smile a bit of a makeover?
We love sharing our favourite finds with you and have picked a whole host of luscious lip smackers to help you perfect your pout.
So, whether you’re celebrating Valentine’s Day or just not feeling it this year, as Audrey Hepburn famously said - there's always lipstick!
1) We love splashing out on a long-lasting lipstick and the Estee Lauder Pure Colour Envy Vinyl LipColour with its creamy, moisture-rich formula offers that little bit of luxury. Head to Boots to pick up the deep red shade to add a touch of glamour to your Valentine’s look.
2) Kate Moss is, and always has been, a style queen. The Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Nude Collection in 45 from Bodycare will let you channel her ‘London Look’, worn day or night this is the ideal lip if you are heading out straight from the office!
3) For amazing pigment, choose the vegan Jaipur Lipstick Refill from Lush. This satin pink lippy is made from broccoli seeds, and the colour is ideal if red is too vibrant, but you still want a bold, girly lipstick.
4) Do you fancy spoiling yourself to lots of lipsticks in all different colours? Then Dazzle’s lipstick collection has got you covered and the moisturising Rio Laval Lipstick in lilac can be worn for any occasion.
5) NYX Professional Makeup is now one of the most popular beauty brands in the world thanks to their high-end products without the huge price tag. The Strawberry Cheesecake NYX Professional Makeup Butter Gloss in coral from Superdrug will brighten your mood and add a pop of colour, no matter what your plans.
6) Renowned for their lipsticks and ability to create a statement lip, Urban Decay has got you covered this Valentine’s Day. Whether you are having a girly night in with friends or a romantic dinner, the red Vice Cream Lipstick in 69 from Debenhams is sure to make you stand out from the crowd.
Now you have the perfect lip for Valentine’s Day why not impress someone you love and learn how to say I love you in a different language!
- French: je t'aime
- Italian: ti amo
- German: ich liebe dich
- Spanish: te quiero
- Welsh: Rwy'n dy garu di
- Portuguese: eu te amo
- Greek: Σε αγαπώ
- Dutch: ik hou van jou